Aug 13, 2012

Brand New

I've been fully occupied this past few weeks. Or months? I'm not really sure..

But Alhamdulilah, I'm incredibly happy and I'd really wish I could share my happiness with you. But then I realize, I'm just another stranger to you.

Dear you,

I can't even begin to describe the happiness of my brand new life. The emotions were overwhelming joy, really. In 18 weeks of semester break, I've attended amazing events, done many projects with WSOC team and other groups, met hundreds of cool people that inspired me to do more, learn how to cook, spend more time with family and friends and was offered a pretty cool job from the person I admire most, Masha Allah. I never imagined my life would ever turn out this way. I just want to keep doing what I'm doing right now and continue learning from others, InsyaAllah. I have learned to seek happiness by thinking about other people's needs and limiting my desires. Truly, this is what I've been looking for my whole life to build up my inner strength all over again. All praises to Allah for the beautiful journey that He has led me to.

But apart from everything, though you and the memories are slowly fading away, I always ended my day by hoping that you too are leading a better life and found what you are looking for. I wish nothing but the best for you because I firmly believe you are one of the nicest person I've known my entire life. I pray may Allah make you happy, make you smile, guide you safely through every mile and most of all grant you paradise InsyaAllah, Aminn ya rabb.

If we ever meet again someday, InsyaAllah, let's keep the past behind and cheers to a brand new us! ^_^ 

No comments: