Apr 24, 2012

Seek Protection of Allah.

I get goosebumps whenever I read this. Nauzubillahi minzalik. May Allah protect all of us from any black magic, InsyaAllah. 



Talking about black magic, the other day I had the chance to pray at Masjid Section 11, Shah Alam for Asar where I met a sister who immediately change my perception towards this so called supernatural-power-for-selfish-purposes. I forgot to ask her name but that 20 minutes conversation was truly help me to understand about this matter. The sister keeps emphasizing on why a Muslim should always believe that whatever happen, whether it's good or bad, it happens because Allah allows it. So instead of complaining, blaming the fate or find faults, a Muslim shall look at the bright side of it.

This topic is interesting because days before I met that sister, I took my aunty to see an Ustaz who is known for his expertise in this black magic matters. At the end of the meeting, out of sudden the Ustaz told me that someone was doing black magic on me! I was shocked and not sure whether to believe or not. He is an ustaz, an expert on this matter. He wouldn't tell me that for no reason, kan? So just like any other normal human being, I started to doubt everyone around me and the next thing I know, I was too scared to sleep because the idea that there's someone out there hate me bug me so much. You see how bad I've become just in a day. But then after days of thinking and talking to my family about it, I went to Darus Syifa' located in Section 11 Shah Alam but unfortunately, the place is only open on Sunday. I'm too keen to find the answer that I forgot to check their operation hours thru the website, it was my bad. But that didn't stop me and Alhamdulilah instantly I found out the answer that I've been looking for when I stopped for Asar prayer. I was truly grateful meeting the sister. She reminds me repeatedly that I should believe Allah is the best Planner of all and He will always protect me from any evil forces. The solution is simple, remember Allah and He will remember you. That is why it is important to seek refuge from Allah. Read Ayatul Kursi and the last three surahs of Al-Quran every morning and evening so that we are protected by Allah swt against the black magic. Allah says in Al-Quran (the story of Prophet Sulayman) ;


'And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.' (Al-Baqarah:102)


Yes, they (those who practice black magic) can't harm anyone except by permission of Allah. 


At the end of the day, I start to self-reflect. Doesn't matter whether the Ustaz was telling me the truth or not, I shall see within myself by recognizing all my faults and start to clear my doubts by putting trust in Allah and to seek refuge only from Him, The One who has the power over all things and Insya Allah, I will always be under His protection.

No comments: