Feb 7, 2012

Ima & Luthfi's Wedding

I've been really busy last weekend. Like really really busy, I mean ^_^ Spent the whole weekend went here and there with my relatives who came all the way from Penang and Johor to attend Ima & Luthfi's wedding. Will talk more about it in the next post, InsyaAllah. By the way, congratulations to my dear cousin, Ima and her newlywed husband, Luthfi! I'm not sure why but I almost cried when I heard the lafaz akad (the solemnization) by the groom. Of course I've heard it many times before this but never I felt this way. Maybe because now I am mature enough to understand the meaning behind those symbolic words I guess. Subhanallah, it really touch my heart and I'm really happy for the couple. Alhamdulilah everything went well. May Allah bless this couple with love and happiness in this world and in the hereafter, Insya Allah. Aminn Ya rabb.







next in line, maybe? Hahahahaha
:P




No comments: